Ceradan Advanced Moisturising Skin Barrier Cream (80g)
Ceradan® Advanced is a next-generation emollient therapy that is scientifically formulated for eczema-prone skin conditions. Active pH Control sustainably lowers the skin pH for up to 12 hours to induce skin lipids production and suppresses skin cell breakdown, accelerating optimal skin barrier repair and restoration.
- Suitable for eczema-prone skin, dry and sensitive skin. Ceramide-dominant ratio to optimally rebuild the protective skin barrier.
- Reduce the skin pH to induce lipid production & suppress proteases activities
- Active pH Control – Sustainably lowers skin pH for up to 12 hours Eczema-Prone / Dry / Sensitive skin
- Apply twice daily to all skin areas including the face
- Use regularly to rebuild skin barrier function
Water, Hydrogenated Polydecene Propylene Glycol, Lactobionic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA (Ceramide), Myristyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Citric Acid, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Zinc Oxide.
Out of stock